Click here to watch more of Jordan Klepper and Jessica Williams’s safety tips for college students from The Daily Show.
when goyim say shit like “white jews aren’t oppressed” or “there are more important issues to worry about”, they are falling into the dangerous stigma of “jews run the world” that has caused most of the genocide, expulsion, and restriction of the jewish people.
here are some statistics about recent antisemitism:
- july breaks record for antisemitic hate
- jews make up 62.4% of religious motivated hate crimes
- "quenelle" salute new outlet for antisemitism
- zara apologizes for “concentration camp” t-shirt (and though they claim this is an accident, the rep seems extremely apathetic about the situation, and considering the timing i would guess it was racially motivated)
- katy perry dresses up as a stereotypical jewish man in the “birthday” music video
- jewish school in denmark targeted in antisemitic attack
- antisemitism on tumblr
- labeling the holocaust as the “white peoples’ genocide” (ashkenazi jews weren’t even considered white at the time)
- jewish teens sprayed with tear gas in paris suburb
- three shot dead at brussels jewish museum
- claiming that german civilians knew nothing about the holocaust
- how racialized violence affects white jews
if you ignore all of these facts and still claim that white jews are fully assimilated into western society, you are deluding yourself. you are falling into the trap of scapegoating jews for actions we are not responsible for.
by ignoring all these recent issues and claiming that it’s not oppression, you are saying that diasporic jews are deserving of violence. by being silent, you are ignoring an incredibly large issue that has repeated itself over and over again for the past thousands of years.
driver roll up the partition please